- Excelent hiking just minutes from the B&B!
- Branigan Cultural Center & Museums
- Elephant Butte Lake and Dam Site Recreation Area
- Ft. Selden State Monument
- Golf Courses in the Las Cruces area
- Historic Old Mesilla
- La Cueva and Dripping Springs
- Organ Mountains Desert Peaks National Monument
- The New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum
- New Mexico State University
- Space Murals, Inc, Museum and Gift Shop
- The University Art Gallery, NMSU
- The University Museum, NMSU (anthropology)
- White Sands Missile Range Museum
- White Sands National Monument
White Sands Balloon Invitational
- Farmers and Crafts Market of Las Cruces
Each Saturday morning from approximately 8:30am - 1:00pm, year round.
This is one of the top 10 Farmers and Crafts markets in the US!
- White Sands National Monument, with the Full Moon program each full moon
- Mesilla Valley Balloon Rally, the second weekend in January
- Cinco de Mayo, the first weekend in May
- Diez y Seis de Septiembre, September 16th and 17th
- The White Sands Hot Air Balloon Invitational
3rd weekend in September. See their website for specifics.
- The Whole Enchilada Fiesta, the last weekend in September
- Southern New Mexico State Fair, the first weekend in October
- Cowboy Days, the third weekend in October
- The Dona Ana Renaissance Craft Faire, the first weekend in November
- International Mariachi Conference, the second weekend in November
Late afternoon in Baylor Pass